Welcome to Year 6 with...
and the amazing Year 6s...
Your child will continue to get daily activities emailed to them every morning. If they have finished their work, here are some extra activities for them to choose from.
Week 2 commencing 27.04.20
This week's BBC bitesize home schooling lessons can all be found here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/zncsscw/year-6-lessons/1
Week 1 commencing 20.04.20
This is the BBC bitesize weekly timetable, a lot of this will be repetition for the children but it is a great opportunity for them to revisit and consolidate their learning. I have added links to each of the lessons. To access each lesson, click the red dot.
This is a link to a similar resource from White Rose Hub https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-6/ . I use White Rose Hub a lot in school as it can be a little more challenging and we love a challenge in Year 6!
Here is our weekly warm up and cool down routine for daily exercise...
Also, here are some other links to things you might like...
- Times Tables Rockstars
- English-o-poly (a great game to help you with your English skills; you could even play it with your family and host a games night)
- David Walliams' elevenses. Every day at 11am, David Walliams is releasing a new audio book for you to enjoy and listen along to.
- Authorfy. I love this website! You do have to sign up but it is completely free, please ask for parental permission first of course. This website has great workshops by famous authors. See if you can find your favourite author on there.
- Audible. This is a link to a popular website full of audiobooks. For the duration of school closure, they are doing free memberships for children! (I'm very jealous right now!)
- Escape rooms. This is something a little different, on this webpage, you will find 3 free escape rooms for you to play.
Have fun and stay safe. I miss you so much!
Miss Forrester :)