Children are expected to wear Priors Wood sweatshirts or cardigans in the schools jade colour with the school's logo and a jade green or white polo shirt. They should be worn with a plain, dark coloured skirt, trousers or pinafore.
In summer, children may wear simple striped, spotted or checked jade coloured cotton dresses, and they may wear plain dark, non-sports shorts.
- Black smart school shoes must be worn.
- Jewellery should not be worn.
- Watches, if inexpensive, may be worn at the child’s own risk.
- Wherever possible children will play outdoors, therefore a second pair of indoor shoes should be brought daily to school.
PE and Games Kit
- Black shorts
- Black and Green Sports top - only available from www.kidsconnection.co.uk
- Light training shoes
- No jewellery – earrings should be removed or covered for PE lessons
- Football boots or suitable trainers and kit for Key Stage 2 children who take part in team training sessions
- Dark, plain tracksuits may also be worn for outdoor sessions during cold weather
All items of clothing and sports kit should be named. PE kit should be kept in a small bag that may be kept at school during the week.
20% off uniform from Fosters visit www.fostersschoolwear.co.uk
At Fosters Schoolwear we take the safety of our and customers staff very seriously. Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we have had to change how we provide some of our services to our customers, to enable us fall in line with the government guidelines for social distancing.
Please find below an overview of the changes we have made to ensure we can work safely whilst supporting your needs for uniforms.
- 1) Our shop with immediate effect will operate an appointment only system, where appointments will be booked by you directly on our website fostersschoolwear.co.uk. There will only be 2 appointments at any one time lasting 20 minutes. To help us facilitate the limited time we have for each appointment, we ask that you come ready with measurements of your children as we will be unable to measure them due to social distancing. There are two great videos on our website that demonstrate how you can measure your child. Please follow this link to view them and help: https://www.fostersschoolwear.co.uk/size-charts/. We ask that only 1 adult and 1 child attend each appointment. If this proves difficult please call us to so that we can try to accommodate you. Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment is due to start. I am sure you can appreciate the importance of keeping the appointments on time, due to the number of customers we need to service. If you are late for your appointment, we might have to offer your slot to another family and cannot guarantee we will be able to fit you in the same day. Children’s behaviour in our shop always needs to be impeccable to help us adopt safe practices. Failure to abide by this will may result in the family being asked to leave our shop. The safety of our customers and staff customers is our number one priority.
- 2) There will be wall mounted Sanitizing dispensers for you to sanitize your hands when entering and exiting our shop. No one will be allowed to enter the shop without sanitizing hands.
- 3) There will be a queueing system outside and in the reception area for all families attending the shop for an appointment, with tape/floor stickers to enforce the 2metre distance. Please do not breach the 2metre gap.
- 4) When the shop re-opens, the opening hours will start as Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. This will be reviewed on a weekly basis and changed accordingly with demand. These changes will be communicated with the schools and via our social media pages. If you have not yet liked/followed our social media pages, please do as it makes it easier for us to communicate this with you all.
- 5) The Click & Collect zone is located at the back of our building by the blue doors. Please do not go to the front door or into the shop to collect your order as entry will be refused. There will be tape clearly marked where to wait in the case of multiple customers collecting at the same time.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to read this letter, and for adopting the above practices we have implanted for our customers, when visiting Fosters Schoolwear over the coming months. Adhering to the Social distancing guidelines is imperative for all of us to make sure we can serve everyone as best we can.
Stay Safe and be Kind