Children are expected to wear Priors Wood sweatshirts or cardigans in the schools jade colour with the school's logo and a jade green or white polo shirt. They should be worn with a plain, dark coloured skirt, trousers or pinafore.
In summer, children may wear simple striped, spotted or checked jade coloured cotton dresses, and they may wear plain dark, non-sports shorts.
- Black smart school shoes must be worn.
- Jewellery should not be worn.
- Watches, if inexpensive, may be worn at the child’s own risk.
- Wherever possible children will play outdoors, therefore a second pair of indoor shoes should be brought daily to school.
PE and Games Kit
- Black shorts
- Black and Green Sports top - only available from www.kidsconnection.co.uk
- Light training shoes
- No jewellery – earrings should be removed or covered for PE lessons
- Football boots or suitable trainers and kit for Key Stage 2 children who take part in team training sessions
- Dark, plain tracksuits may also be worn for outdoor sessions during cold weather
All items of clothing and sports kit should be named. PE kit should be kept in a small bag that may be kept at school during the week.