Children are expected to wear Priors Wood sweatshirts or cardigans in the schools jade colour with the school's logo and a jade green or white polo shirt. They should be worn with a plain, black or dark grey skirt, trousers or pinafore.
In summer, children may wear simple striped, spotted or checked jade coloured cotton dresses, and they may wear plain dark, non-sports shorts.
Parents are asked to purchase uniform from Kids Connection in Hertford.
- Black smart school shoes must be worn.
- No jewellery(one single/pair of plain stud earrings may be worn)
- Watches, if inexpensive, may be worn at the child’s own risk. No smart watches.
- Wherever possible children will play outdoors at playtime, therefore a second pair of outdoor shoes should be brought daily to school.
- No make-up and nail varnish.
PE and Games Kit
- Black shorts
- Black and Green Sports top - only available from www.kidsconnection.co.uk
- Light training shoes
- No jewellery – earrings should be removed or covered for PE lessons
- Football boots or suitable trainers and kit for Key Stage 2 children who take part in team training sessions
- Dark, plain tracksuits may also be worn for outdoor sessions during cold weather
All items of clothing and sports kit should be named. PE kit should be kept in a small bag that may be kept at school during the week.
Class PE Kits
Please note that Years 1-6 should wear there PE kits to school on their PE days so maximum time can be given to PE lessons. PE days will be shared at your child’s curriculum meeting in September.
Nursery and Reception will change into their PE kits at school to encourage independent changing.