Concerns or Complaints

Parents concerns or complaints

If you have any queries or concerns regarding your child’s education and welfare at the school it is always best to make an appointment to speak to the class teacher in the first instance as they are often the best person to help. Alternatively, please contact the Head teacher. 

If necessary you may also contact the Chair of Governors which can be done directly and confidentially through the Clerk to the Governors via the school office. 

Parents with particular concerns may contact:

The Conciliation, Advice and Appeals Service
County Hall
SG13 8DF

However, if for any reason you do feel the need to complain please follow the complaints procedure outlined in the policy, which can be found in the Policies section of this website.